Monday, May 16, 2011

I plan to send this to my mom

Well Mom you needed to see this as I have told you in the past I am Transgendered It is high time you stop living in denial I have been more than patient with you I have tried to get you to see that there is more to me than meets the eye I have become a complicated personality and I have had 2 people living in the same body for years or so I thought I was and always have been in my mind and in my soul a Woman It is like I say I have a Cadillac brain and a VW body  I for years have dealt with this  since I was about 6 years old I have known I was deferent I have been a square Peg trying to fit into a Round Hole when you said the therapist said I had to much mom and not enough dad in me I ask the last therapist what Dr Anderson could have meant by that and she said the same thing to me in other words Mom it is called GID( Gender Identity disorder ) I have suffered that for years I have begged God to fix this for me but He has not as of yet done so ,when you said you believed people was born Gay that set something off in me like a fire storm I to this day cannot figure out why you would believe that and not believe I was born with GID Mom that is just plain denial and a denial of the visible truth what you have failed to realize is that you have had for years a Daughter hidden in the body of your Son There is a book I have been reading and I hope that you can read the same book it is called (True selves) it was written by Mildred L Brown & Chloe Ann Rounsley and I have found it to be very informative book on the subject of Transsexualism and how I have finally found out why I am the way I am. Just as DE DEE and Sandy are Gay I am a Transsexual plain and simple the reason I asked you what would you have named me if I had been born a Girl you told me Alicia Nicole well that is the main reason I have chosen this name.  I hope to one day live 24/7 as Alicia and you will look at me not as your son and see me as your daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment