Saturday, December 11, 2010

An Update on Alicia

As I write this I hope that I make this clear I do believe I am bi gendered there is a side of me that screams WOMAN and there is a part of me that wants to still be daddy and husband that say man as you will notice that I wrote woman in a bigger font because the woman side of me is more predominate it is what I think about more it is what I am more comfortable with I feel more like a woman than I do a man and I think more like a woman the woman in me is so confined ,so restrained so from now on I am not going to let that part of me be held back I may be looked down on by my family I may even be shunned by them and my (so called Friends) but as one of my cousins said it is more important to not live a lie than it is to live a lie and not be your self so if my family sees me in passing I will not turn and run if my so called friends see me in passing I will not turn and run but I will face them face to face and say you are you and I am me and this is what I am so live with it and I am at the point of coming out to my pastor and there is a part of me that is not looking forward to that or that day but I know that day is coming soon I know its been a while since I last made a post so I thought I would let you know where I am in my journey and the journey is long and hard but I am Woman enough for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment