Friday, November 11, 2011

Post Made About My Pictures on My Face Book.

Today some one sent me a post on a pic I have on my Face Book it was not a nice comment at all well needless to say I was put aback by what this person said about my pictures on Masked and then I had to remember who was making the comments and the tone of those comments I will let you see what was said between me and this person and at the end I will post the link to that said picture well here goes this is the first thing I made comment to “
Hey, I didn't like this comment. have you ever heard of Klinfelters disease if not you need to study the facts and truths about it.” and this was the persons response to what I just posted “
you can call it whatever you want, it doesn't make it so .. and what happened to your faith and beliefs or was that just a mask too?”
well need less to say this was my response to that  and mind you it was hard to keep my cool and not be a little judgemental about this persons statements Here is my response to this person, “
My faith is in the Lord Jesus Christ and I have never masked my faith the fact is until you have walked in another's shoes you do not know where they have walked and the one thing I have learned by having found out that I was born with an extra X Chromosome is the Mercy and Grace of God in my own life and since you have not lived in my shoes and yet Judge me shows that you lack Grace and mercy this is all I am requred to do as a blood bought save Christian 8 He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?
Micah 6:8 (KJV) and it gose on to say that Jesus did not come for the perfect he came for the hurting and the rejected
15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
John 3:15-18 (KJV) and further more I have learned what true love is it is the love of God for his children,
4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, 5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; 6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; 7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
8 Charity never faileth:
1 Cor 13:4-8 (KJV) and until you see others through the Eyes of Love grace and mercy you have not full filled the full Call of God and that is to love unconditionally and that means having to come out of your comfort zone, I am so glad my friends xxxxxHill and your cousin xxxxxx actually walk in the Love of God the Father and not sitting in the seat of Judgement and no matter what you say rather you like me or not Jesus gave the greatest of commandments and that is I must love those who don't walk in love towards me and xxxxxxx I still love you . “ well as of yet I have not received and more correspondence from this Person, well anyway here is the link to those pictures, http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.184717514938785.43859.100002016123861&type=3#!/photo.php?fbid=184717564938780&set=a.184717514938785.43859.100002016123861&type=3&theater
Oh an update the person has responded  here is the persons response “
don't go through the Bible and quote scripture to me until you sit down and read it all and stop picking out only scriptures that you think you can justify your lifestyle. you don't get to choose only those scriptures that make you feel better about yourself and what you are doing.Read them all, don't forget about the one where it clearly explains to you about a man in women's garments, and the other one about lying with a man, you don't get to pick and choose. You are selfish. Your wife and children don't deserve this. You knew what lifestyle you wanted a long time ago, why did you have to drag them into it? I have love and mercy, but sin is sin no matter how you dress it. and this is what I said in response to this person “well How about all the Pork chops you eat and the cat fish you eat the same law book that you will quote to me is the same law book about your diet until you get the 2 X 4 out of your eye you can not talk about the splinter in my eye.
well that’s my blog for the day.
Alicia Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment