Saturday, November 12, 2011

REAL Hollywood Hypocrites

How can it be that a Hollywood actress be such an ass hole hypocrite well let’s look at the one that I am talking about her name is Julia Scarlett Elizabeth Louis-Dreyfus well what makes her a hypocrite well let’s look at the ad she made against the pipe line that is to run from Canada to Texas that is to put some 20,000 people to work well for all you people out there who praises Obama he is involved in this story too why because all he has to do is approve it in writing then it can happen but you see He (Obama) wants to play cate to the tree huggers instead of putting 20,000 people to work and even the union people in the Midwest wants theses jobs but let see who supports Obama well the Unions now he has told the people who went out and supported him that the trees was more important than Jobs well back to Julia Scarlett Elizabeth Louis-Dreyfus you see in the ads she is has made against “Big Oil” well did you also know who her father is well Louis-Dreyfus was born in New York City. Her mother, Judith, was a writer and special needs tutor, and her father, Gérard Louis-Dreyfus (also known as William Louis-Dreyfus), was a French attorney and business executive now let’s look at her Father well William Louis-Dreyfus (born Gérard C. Louis-Dreyfus; 1932) is a French-born American businessman. With his family's net worth estimated at $2.9 billion by Forbes, he is one of the richest men in the world. He is the chairman of Louis Dreyfus Energy Services and the great grandson of Léopold Louis-Dreyfus, founder of Louis Dreyfus Group. Well let’s take a look at them Louis Dreyfus Group is a diversified French private company that is involved in agriculture and energy commodities(OIL) Now if she is not the biggest hypocrite then I don’t know what hypocrite is she is speaking out against “OIL” while she sit on an inheritance of some 2.9 Billion Dollars from what “OIL” and she is supporting Obama who is against 20,000 Jobs in the USA if that’s the kind of man you want in the white House then you are one F ed Up person now after you view this you will see how much of a hypocrite she is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea14eufiEq8&feature=related now is this the kind of person you should be looking up to I THINK N O T

1 comment:

  1. I am very much happy to share to every viewers that is reading this,I want to inform the whole public of how I got help for my herpes, I wanted this since 6 months ago, I have also taken treatment from some doctor,few weeks back I came on the net to see if I will be able to get any information as to cure my herpes, on my search I saw various testimony of people who was helped by a great man called Dr Akhigbe and without any hesitation, I contacted him, I wrote to him and and he guided me, I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for me and indeed 3 weeks after I started using the medicine, I was completely happy as it worked for me.I went to the hospital for check up and indeed I was declared negative from my disease, and I also waited again for two weeks and went back to another hospital for check up to be fully sure and to my great surprise I was still declared negative, and I decided to share this great opportunity to those people out there fighting this sickness, You can contact him now for your medicine to cure your diseases, contact his Email; drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348142454860. website. hpps:drrealakhigbe.weebly.com

    Dr Akhigbe also cure diseases like..
    HIV
    Herpes
    Cancer
    Chronic Disease
    Asthma
    Als
    Heart Disease
    Diabetes
    Kidney Disease
    Lupus
    Epilepsy
    Stroke
    Eczema
    Eating Disorder
    Back Pain. etc
    contact him for your solution

    ReplyDelete