Friday, May 20, 2011

Coming out to more of my old friends

In the Last week or so I have switched one of my Face Books over from my Male name over to Alicia Neal and I know for some it may come as a shock to see a male name on their friends list one week then a Female name the next not to mention a new profile picture to boot . I have come to a point in my life where I can Hide the truth no longer be it friend or Family Lord knows I have hidden this long enough . To some of the friends on that list I deleted before I made the switch because I knew what their views was and will remain ,some can not even picture what it is like to be Trans and some can not handle the thought of continuing a friendship with some one that they thought was one way but was another. I think that the transsexual is a complicated thing for some to handle. There are some in my family that have told me I am falling for the Devils trap and others have told me that I have lost my salvation but my Bible tells me that “

5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

He 13:5 (KJV)” and I know that nothing can separate me from the love of God well enough bible teaching. I can say this that I am becoming more liberated by the minute.as I am being who I am on the inside and I over the years I have found this to be true I must be who I am and if that cost me some friends we so be it they was not true friends to begin with and its like getting rid of dead weight and as the past few days have shown me I am finding out who my real friends, are and real friend takes you as you are not how they want you to be.

and true family will not try to make you something that you are not but will help you find out who and what you are. All the others will act like they love you and they will act as if they care but the truth is no one knows what it is like to live and walk in the shoes of another person .We are all our selves and we are not to be some one else we are to be true to who we are  and what we are. When I see people see me wear woman’s tops and I see the looks I get it used to bother me but now I don’t even flinch why I am very comfortable with who and what I am and I am just me.

Love Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment