Monday, May 9, 2011

To my Mother

I have made my mind up that I am going to be the woman I am regardless of what my mother thinks or feels she has been in a constant state of denial over my being transgender over the years she has said that those who are gay were born gay well I say this to my dear mother I was Born Transgendered like those in the gay community I to have had to deal with those who for their own reasons have come against those they do not understand and for the most part no one in my family has ever understood me well when you have seen as many therapist that I have seen you come to realize that you will go through life as a misfit being a square peg that never really fits into a round hole. To some this may be perceived as being out right mean but I can in no way live a lie,I must live the truth and be who and what I am and that is Alicia Nicole Neal and that is all woman,and yes I can hear the conservative Christians preach their hate and for years I preached the same hate and I did so out of 2 things the denial of who I was and the out right indoctrination of the lack of mercy and grace of Jesus Christ ,and when it says that God loves the world he meant the whole world.16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
John 3:16-17 (KJV)my pic album 062

1 comment:

  1. I came out to my parents when I was five, and up until last year refused to even admit that I had ever been this way.. Even after decades of fighting with me over it. My own mother refuses to this day to accept who I am, but it does not deter me. I know where I need to be and I live that life happily. Should she choose to not be a part of it, then so be it.

    ReplyDelete