Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Strange feeling

I know this will sound strange but at times I find myself “Day dreaming” what sex with a normal female body would be like with ether a man or a woman, what kind of sensations would I have with my Vagina and how would I react to the touch of a man or how would I handle the advances of a woman,I also sometimes sit and think what would a date be like with a man, sometimes when I think of what it would be like to be in bed with another woman and to feel to touch of her soft skin next to my soft skin what would that be like ,and what would it feel like to have a man penetrate me and to be inside me and for what it would be like to have a mind blowing orgasm these are the thoughts of a real woman traped inside the wrong body. every time I look at the catalogs I see dresses or outfits that would work great on a date what would I wear under them and what perfume would I wear with the out fit I just want to have sex with a body that I want I want have sex as what I am and that is all 100% woman and I  have a dream of wearing this to bed .s31737redversionand what is so strange is I dream about it all the time I dream of the day that I can wear this for 24 hours so I would be able to have sex at the drop of a hat with nothing on under it well that is the strange feelings I have been having.
Love Alicia Neal aka the Real me

No comments:

Post a Comment